Dear Captain & Crew:
We would like to take a moment and introduce you to our company, United Island & Yacht, whom along with our alliance partners, United Shipping Nassau, have created a regional partnership that provides yacht agency services and shore support in both South Florida and the Bahamas.
With our vast knowledge and years of experience in providing full agency support to the superyacht industry, we are able to provide yachts coming from abroad, a seamless transition of services while traveling to the United States and or the Bahamas.
Having offices in Fort Lauderdale Florida, as well as Harbour Island and Nassau, Bahamas, allows our dedicated and experienced team of yacht agents to be able handle the needs of vessels up to 400 feet. Our offices will help you handle all areas, but not limited to, the following:
- USA Clearance (ENOA/ENOD, Customs, Immigrations, B1/B2 Visas, Homeland Security)
- Charter/Private Itineraries anywhere in the Bahamas, with full support throughout
- In house U.S. licensed customs brokerage.
- Bunkering in South Florida (including ports for larger vessels)
- Bunkering Nassau & Freeport
- Provisioning throughout the Bahamas
- Provisioning at all marinas, boat yards and ports in South Florida
- Private/commercial flights
- Boatyard logistics and planning
- Rental cars and homes
- Bahamas Customs & Immigration Clearance and cruising permit
- Consolidation, Shipments and customs brokerage, in our secured South Florida Warehouse
- USA Office Services for your yacht, estate or company
We look forward to sharing with you in person, what makes UIY and our partners, the premier yacht agency group in the region. Please reach out at any time for any and all of your agency and yacht concierge needs.
Laura Garcia Bartenfelder, Partner & Joseph A. Dargavage, Partner